Yes, that’s right…the amazing era that was the 90’s (the best for music, fashion and just life in general in my humble opinion) is being brought back to life at a fantastic event in Holborn, Central London this week.
Hosted by Renault who are celebrating the iconic Clio with this nostalgic event. The Renault Clio is a 90’s baby and is hosting a party to celebrate it’s iconic status and timeless style.
This party is huge and will run over 2 days, with various time-slots open to the public for booking;
- Thursday 2nd August – 7pm – 9pm
- Friday 3rd August – 4pm – 6.30pm
- Friday 3rd August – 6.30pm – 9pm
The party will include;
- Complimentary 90s Food and Drink (Mini Black Forest Gateaux, Vienetta, Hubba Bubba Slush Puppies)
- Games Zones – 90s Classics including – Twister, Tamagotchis and Pogs
- 90s Music – Including Britney Spears, Steps and of course The Spice Girls! You can even request songs on the day via twitter using the hashtag #cliostyle
Alongside all of this there is also;
- Beauty – Free Nail Art
- Feature walls – for that instagram-worthy selfie
- Tech Games to play with friends
And lots more…
I cannot wait to relive the fantastic 1990’s with Renault Clio!
Want to come along? Book your free ticket via Eventbrite – Before they sell out!
Hopefully see you there!