Facemasks have been done by many fashion brands already and Hype already had a range of masks out a while back, I had my eyes on it & was deciding whether to purchase, but now they’ve dropped some new designs – I think I need to grab myself a mask, or 2, or 3 – well, there are some sets of 3, so I’m just being cost-effective! ?
In the UK, we are required to wear a face mask at the moment, in shops, on public transport and basically as much as we can to do are bit in the fight against the virus, it seems like this will be the situation for the foreseeable future, so we may as well look good wearing one
The reasons I ❤ this face mask range from Hype! are;
- They are reusable and made from Anti-bacterial fabric
- Look good – so many designs to choose from
- Vogue Magazine has featured them – Because they’re THAT good!
- The ear loops don’t look like they’ll snap so easy, like my current disposable ones
- The colourful range features both Kids Facemasks as well as Adult Masks.
- They are from Hype! – So guaranteed quality.
- Affordable starting from £6.99
Here a few of my favourite mask designs…
Of course, I love bright colours, and especially now we’ve reached the cold Autumn evenings, we now have less sunlight, so I usually make a point of having some bright accessories, such as a bright scarf, hat, gloves and/or coat, but this year we get to add another accessory to our arsenal – Facemasks, so, we may as well use them as a fashion statement and stay safe at the same time.
Thanks for reading & Stay Safe!